Bruce BoldenBruce Bolden is an instructor in the Computer Science Department at the University of Idaho.
The primary reason for this site is to help distribute information to the students in my classes.
If you like/use Macintosh computers or Windows, you may also find some useful links.
Class News/InformationSpring 2018
- My office is JEB 232.
- Please put your class in the subject field of any email you send me. Thanks!
- Please send email messages as plain text (put everything in the body of the message).
DO NOT send them as attachments---I won't read them.
- Tips on sending email to professors -- Some good advice!
- Note: Click on class title (underlined links below) to see course details.
- CS 120---Computer Science I
- CS 121---Data Structures
- Test #1: Friday, February 16, 2018
- CS 480/481---Capstone Design
February 15, 2018
Other Class Web Pages
- CS 102---CS Orientation Spring 2000
- CS 105---CS Orientation Fall 2011
- CS 105---Introductory FORTRAN Fall 1997
- CS 112---Introductory Problem Solving/C++ Fall 2009
- CS 120---Computer Science I Summer 2016
- CS 121---Data Structures Spring 2016
- CS 113---Program Design Summer 2003
- CS 213---Data Structures Summer 2001
- CS 240---Operating Sytems Spring 2009
- CS 270---System Software Fall 2014
- CS 310---Programming Languages Spring 2005
- CS 324---Computer Graphics Spring 2014
- CS 383---Software Engineering I Fall 2011
Spring 2018 Office Hours (tentative)M W F 10:30 - 11:30 AM MTWTF 1:30 - 2:30 PM Generally Open Door/Available
- Bruce's Schedule for Spring 2018 (tentative)
- General Academic Calendar
- General Schedules/CS Time Schedule
Select time (e.g., Spring 2018), then select "Computer Science" from the choices on the left frame.
Assorted programming links
- Java-related links
- Mac Links
- Windows Links
- Programming Language
- Java Definition of the Day / Java Question of the Day / Java Site of the Day
- CNN News
- Moscow weather
- Moscow Map
- Research links
- Astronomy Picture of the Day
- Merriam Webster Online Dictionary/Thesaurus
- Dictionary.com Online Dictionary/Word of the Day/More....University of Idaho Computer Science Home Page
University of Idaho
bruceb @ cs.uidaho.edu
This site is always under construction.
Constructive comments are welcome, but instruction takes precedence over web site construction/maintenance.