Bruce BoldenBruce Bolden is an instructor in the Computer Science Department at the University of Idaho.
The primary reason for this site is to help distribute information to the students in my classes.
If you like/use Macintosh computers or Windows, you may also find some useful links.
Class News/InformationSummer 2015
- My office is JEB 232.
- Please put your class in the subject field of any email you send me. Thanks!
- Please send email messages as plain text (put everything in the body of the message).
DO NOT send them as attachments---I won't read them.
- Tips on sending email to professors -- Some good advice!
- Note: Click on class title (underlined links below) to see course details.
- CS 120---Computer Science I
- Syllabus has been updated.
June 11, 2015
Other Class Web Pages
- CS 102---CS Orientation Spring 2000
- CS 105---CS Orientation Fall 2011
- CS 105---Introductory FORTRAN Fall 1997
- CS 112---Introductory Problem Solving/C++ Fall 2009
- CS 120---Computer Science I Summer 2012
- CS 113---Program Design Summer 2003
- CS 213---Data Structures Summer 2001
- CS 240---Operating Sytems Spring 2009
- CS 270---System Software Fall 2014
- CS 310---Programming Languages Spring 2005
- CS 324---Computer Graphics Spring 2014
- CS 383---Software Engineering I Fall 2011
Summer 2015 Office Hours (tentative)MTWTF 3:00 - 4:00 PM Generally Open Door/Available
- Bruce's Schedule for Summer 2015 (tentative)
- General Academic Calendar
- General Schedules/CS Time Schedule
Select time (e.g., Spring 2015), then select "Computer Science" from the choices on the left frame.
Assorted programming links
- Java-related links
- Mac Links
- Windows Links
- Programming Language
- Java Definition of the Day / Java Question of the Day / Java Site of the Day
- CNN News
- Moscow weather
- Moscow Map
- Research links
- Astronomy Picture of the Day
- Merriam Webster Online Dictionary/Thesaurus
- Dictionary.com Online Dictionary/Word of the Day/More....University of Idaho Computer Science Home Page
University of Idaho
bruceb @ cs.uidaho.edu
This site is always under construction.
Constructive comments are welcome, but instruction takes precedence over web site construction/maintenance.